Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Another day another trip

We leave again early tomorrow morning (2:30am) to travel to Walter Reed. I really hate having to drive so far but it is so much more relaxing being home during this cycle. I did start to see an acupuncturist as well to help with my stress and nerves. I will keep everyone posted on how that goes. It was definately very strange having needles everywhere.

So far I am on day 5 of stims and we will find out tomorrow how many follicles there are as well as what size they are. I am really trying hard to not worry about anything but it can be difficult when I can't see what is going on. I can feel some heaviness and twinges so we'll see. We should be back by the afternoon tomorrow (it's going to be a long day) so I will post the results as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment