Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Baby Registry Items

I wanted to go ahead and let you guys know some of the final decisions we've made towards our baby registry. It's still early but I know people's budgets are tight. I will be sending out an official registry later (probably September).

Here are some items we need:
1) DaVinci Kalani 4 in 1 Convertible Crib in Espresso

2) My Brest Friend Twins Plus Deluxe Green nursing pillow

3) Extra Firm crib mattress

4) Rumparooz One Size Pocket Diapers - any color
OR
     Fuzzibunz One Size Pocket Diapers - any color

I have found a store near us where we can purchase the diapers called Diaper Junction. It is possible to buy gift certificates so if you would prefer to help with the diapers but don't want to buy them, you can get us a gift certificate.

I hope this helps those that are just itching to go shopping!

Update on me: I am feeling very tired lately with headaches popping up here and there. I still get bouts of nausea but otherwise the symptoms are pretty mild. My next appointment is on Aug 16th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment