Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

TMI Warning!

Ah! Talk about frustrating. Still no AF. I am thinking my calculation was off a little and it doesn't help that I didn't chart it last month. So still waiting. Hopefully by tomorrow. Maybe I am thinking about it too much, but it's hard not to.

Anyways, I was doing some research and it turns out a high protein (at least 60mg/day) and high healthy fat diet is supposed to help IVF. Soooo.... I am going to try that. It is not easy ensuring that you have that much protein considering its supposed to come from vegetable sources. I went to the grocery store and tried to stock up on some healthy vegetables. I am also supposed to avoid caffeine, preprocessed foods, and high sugar foods. No more chocolate. That is difficult for me but I am hoping I can do it.

If anyone has a good recipe for Lentil soup or other high protein meals that feature vegetables please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment