Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

What?

My baseline appointment was today in which I had bloodwork drawn and a vaginal sonogram. Even though those feel invasive they aren't as bad as some of the other things women have to go through. The small fibroid is still there. It didn't look very small to me but the tech pointed it out to me on the screen. It is on the outside of the uterus and about an inch away from the uterine lining which is great. It shouldn't impact an embryo attaching. He counted 14 follicles on my right ovary and 15 on my left. He also noticed a small cyst on my left ovary which stinks. So I needed to get more bloodwork to determine if it is producing any hormones. So far I have not received a call back.

1 comment:

  1. According to the data, 29 follicles is great! It stated that most women with this range do well on fertility medicine and end up with BFP's. I am pretty excited.

    ReplyDelete