Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bloodwork #5 & 6 and ultrasound

On Tuesday we had another ultrasound and bloodwork to see how things were progressing. They counted 29 follicles ranging from 14mm-19mm. It appears as if they have been growing about 2mm a day. The doctor said that we may trigger tues night or wed night, but it was dependent on my E2 levels. I got a call around 1pm stating that we were triggering that night. No more meds and we triggered on Tuesday at midnight.

The HCG shot really wasn't that bad and I made sure to numb the area before hand. I haven't had any pain today either so I am happy. God is good! We went in this morning for more bloodwork to make sure that the shot was given correctly.

Our Egg retrieval is scheduled for Thursday so we are a day ahead of schedule. We will be arriving at the hospital around 7am and will have the retrieval between 10am-1pm. I am excited and a little nervous. Personally, I dread surgery but it will be worth it in the end. I will keep everyone posted. We will be driving home after the retrieval which will also be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment